Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
El Segundo, CA
Liquid I.V. is a 360-degree wellness company based in El Segundo, CA, created to fuel life’s adventures. Our product line features great-tasting, non-GMO electrolyte drink mixes utilizing Cellular Transport Technology (CTT)® to enhance rapid absorption of water and other key ingredients into the bloodstream—helping consumers feel better, faster.
Our products are stocked in over 30,000 doors across the country, including the world’s leading specialty, big box, and online retailers such as Costco, Walmart, Target, Amazon, and many more. In just a few short years, our growth has been exponential. With this in mind, we are looking for world-class team members to help us continue disrupting the wellness industry and hydrating people in need around the globe.
One last thing (or two): We recently joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow Liquid I.V. into a global brand. As a mission-based organization, giveback is one of the core pillars built into our DNA. Since 2015, we have donated over 36 million servings of Liquid I.V. to those in need around the world through our one-to-one giveback pledge. In 2022 alone we donated over 15 million servings to individuals and organizations making an impact globally, nationally, and locally. As we move into 2023 and beyond, we will expand our impact, and create durable, positive change in vulnerable and underserved communities. As part of our mission, we are committed to upholding environmentally responsible business practices and championing an ethos of health and wellness for all.
We’re excited to expand our team with an Acquisition Manager. Come join us!
About the role:
Liquid I.V. is looking for an Acquisition Manager to drive one of the fastest growing and most dynamic segments of the business. This position will be directly responsible for managing the DTC acquisition budget and driving new customer growth. You will oversee our CPA-based channels and collaborate with the media, web, and retention teams to achieve monthly and quarterly growth targets for Liquid-IV.com.
You should have an analytical mind and relentless attitude in optimizing an acquisition strategy that maximizes growth. The ideal candidate is a strong team player and has experience managing performance and affiliate channels.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Own KPIs of acquisition channels and collaborate with retention, influencer, and media teams to attain acquisition goals
- Plan & develop comprehensive acquisition strategies to drive new user growth while attaining a ROAS and CAC target
- Work with Retention and Web teams to increase LTV:CAC and improve CRO strategy
- Create quarterly budgets & targets by channel in line with DTC goals – revenue, ROAS, new customers, CPA
- Coordinate with channel leads on promotions, new product releases, and other marketing campaigns
- Own creative testing roadmap – inclusive of image, copy, audiences, and landing pages – while reporting on and providing data-driven feedback to creative teams
- Track and report on campaign performance and share insights for campaign optimizations
- Expand on acquisition offers using best practices to acquire customers at an efficient CAC
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge on all digital advertising platforms
- Support DTC demand planning for accurate monthly revenue forecasts
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing ecommerce and acquisition programs
- Have proven experience optimizing ecommerce acquisition channels including (but not limited to): affiliate, paid social, search, shopping, and discovery
- Strong data & analytics background – with the ability to speak to digital marketing KPI’s and analysis
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics (GA4)
- Can work with a fast-paced high growth brand
- Has a test-to-scale mentality
- Constantly keeping up with the best practices across digital advertising platforms to grow channel and remain best in class.
What We Give:
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees (PPO, HMO and Kaiser options).
- A 401k plan with company match, short and long-term disability coverage.
- A generous PTO and sick policy that includes 13+ paid annual holidays.
- Wellness classes (fitness, mental health, nutrition, finance, etc.).
- An Employee Assistance Program, including membership for guided meditation for all employees.
- Monthly phone and gym reimbursement.
- Opportunities to participate in our Giveback Mission to help Change The World.
- Copious amount of Liquid I.V. product to keep you Fueled for Life’s Adventures!
- Office environment with flexibility for industry events with travel as needed.
The expected base salary range for this position is $95,000 to $120,000. The exact base salary is determined by various factors including experience, skills, education, geographic location, internal company equity, and budget.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Liquid I.V. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.