Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and our obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oréal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
We are looking for an affiliate marketing champion—someone who loves the channel and loves sharing that passion with others. Impact.com is launching its brand new Agency Coaching Team to support and educate agencies new to the world of affiliate marketing. You’ll be the first member of this important new team and responsible for the creation and delivery of the agency coaching program. You will be supported by the agency partnerships team, the PXA, and the wider impact.com organization. The role aligns with impact.com’s belief that affiliate marketing agencies are key players in the industry.
The role reports to the VP of Agency Innovation and is part of the Agency Solutions team.
- Creation and delivery of an industry-leading affiliate coaching program
- Continuous learning to ensure the curriculum stays on top of industry trends, news, and technological developments.
- Working hands-on with agencies new to the affiliate channel to support, educate and motivate them for success.
Core Competencies and Required Experience
- 5+ years of affiliate marketing experience
- Experience taking affiliate programs from launch through to success
- Strong knowledge of affiliate marketing strategies across different verticals and regions
- Deep understanding of affiliate marketing agencies – how they operate and succeed, including, but not limited to, pitching and winning clients, financials, client services, and employee training.
- Robust analytical skills, comfortable with large datasets
- Proven ability to educate and inspire
- Ability to assess others’ strengths and weaknesses and provide practical guidance
- Exceptional task management skills, you’ll need the ability to juggle multiple partner agencies at different stages of the program and levels of understanding
- Experience with the impact.com platform (and other affiliate networks)
- Understanding of influencer marketing and performance PR
- Business coaching experience
- Taken the Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
- Believer in affiliate marketing agencies and the value they add to the industry
- Self-motivated individual contributor
- Clear and effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Passionate about continuous learning – stays on top of industry trends
- Excited about new ideas and continuous innovation
Salary range: $96,000-$120,000 per year, plus eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant and potential additional variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.