Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
Affiliate Marketing Manager.
Chicago , IL, United States of America
Silverbean is part of N21, a rapidly growing digital agency based in Chicago, Illinois. We’ve got exciting growth plans for the future that’ll see us become even bigger and better. We work with amazing clients including John Lewis, Ralph Lauren, LG, Hello Fresh, New Balance and many more. Our vision is simple: it is to be world famous and unignorable in everything that we do.
At N21 we want you to be the best you.
A curious, passionate and ambitious you, who’s excited by the impacts you make. Work with world-leading brands and grow at a pace that’s right for you, in a culture where your personality is free to shine.
Here, you set your own schedule, because we know that life comes before work – not the other way around. We want you to flourish, not just in your career, but outside of work too. It’s the little things, and the not-so-little things, that cultivate a happy team who love what they do.
There is a story here for you at N21. And it’s up to you how it’s told
Here, we value fairness, progression and having a good time, we enjoy a range of great benefits, with the basics covered and more. We offer unlimited annual leave, enhanced pension, flexible/hybrid working, healthcare cash plan or private medical insurance, bring your dog to work, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, a personal budget to learn a new skill, additional support with your health and wellbeing, time off to make a mark and support a charity of your choice and of course legendary social nights.
About the role
The role will:
- Deliver an overall excellent service and high relationship management to all clients within your portfolio
- Create and deliver tailored affiliate marketing programs that incorporate client’s business and marketing objectives
- Maintain a good understanding of each of your clients businesses, their marketing objectives and business goals
- Proactively identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients, to help deliver against their objectives and goal.
- Build strong relationships with affiliates, clients and networks through delivery of high-standard reports and communication
- Work alongside external partners such as PR agencies, developers and networks, to provide a seamless affiliate marketing experience for every client in your portfolio
- Support Silverbean’s own marketing and new business development teams with case studies, blog posts and pitch materials.
What we would be looking at from you;
- Experienced: You will have a proven record of maintaining excellent client relationships
- Creative: You will be able to compose creative ways to increase brand awareness and build brilliant relationships with your clients to bring your ideas to life.
- Organised: You’ll be confident in managing a challenging workload, overseeing complex and multi-service projects, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- Innovative and enthusiastic: You will be able to look for different ways of doing things, going above and beyond for your clients and taking calculated risks where necessary.
- An excellent communicator: You will have the ability to adapt your communication skills depending on the audience.
The Application Process
The application process consists of an initial 30 minute telephone interview where we can get to know each other better and we’ll ask you to complete one of our personality profiling tools to find out more about your work preferences. If successful you’ll be given a role specific presentation to prepare for your second interview and asked more technical questions relating to the role.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – to be unignorable our team has to be representative of all of our customers. To do this we have created an environment that supports and includes everyone.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
If you do require any reasonable adjustments during our interview process (such as documentation in an alternative format), please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org