Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
The Associate, Digital Marketing (Affiliate) position is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Candidates who live in the following States will be considered: CT, IL, MA, NH, NJ, PA, VA, FL, GA, MN, OR, TX, AZ, ME, NC, OH, SC, TN. Some travel is required for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
Acceleration Partners seeks an Affiliate Marketing Associate/Sr. Associate to coordinate the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs. The ideal candidate will bring 1-4 years of digital marketing or e-commerce experience – affiliate marketing experience is a plus but not required. The role is full-time with several opportunities for growth into more senior marketing positions. This person will be responsible for affiliate communications and general account maintenance, including: recruitment, newsletters, and fraud checks, standard and ad hoc reporting, including: data pulling, data manipulation and insight creation. Candidate will have superior organization and prioritization skills, exhibiting ability to identify areas for process improvement and efficiently structuring workload.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- LEADERSHIP & ACCOUNTABILITY – Follows the AP Way of Client Service Methodology, taking a team-oriented and solutions-oriented approach by collaborating with peers, brainstorming process improvements, and calmly handling complex matters. Is able to accept 360° feedback from all sources, including peers, clients, and partners and is eager to learn from both successes and failures. Participates in firm building when opportunities arise including Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives, cross-team collaboration, and cultural & social initiatives.
- CLIENT AND AFFILIATE COMMUNICATION – Builds creative yet efficient newsletters to inform partners of promotions, program happenings, and general client updates. Works to understand client’s marketing goals and objectives; develops a relationship with clients and partners at the appropriate level via email and by participating on calls. An effective team communicator; gives clear and timely status updates, asks appropriate questions, shares information proactively with team.
- REPORTING – Uses Excel fluidly as an important tool; has mastered v-lookups and pivot tables. Accurately prepares weekly, quarterly and end of year reporting for clients and is able to analyze data and summarize insights & trends in order to find opportunities and escalate any potential red flags. Tracks and analyzes performance campaigns and recommends improvements to maximize client’s goals. Detail oriented; work is thorough and accurate.
- STRATEGY EXECUTION – Owns and manages client tasks with limited supervision, but calls on needed support and informs account manager when appropriate. Takes ownership and accountability when tasks are missed. Prioritizes tasks appropriately and asks questions where needed; keeps manager informed of potential delays. Detail oriented, completes all expected tasks without prompting. Proficient in all client tracking platforms used and routinely leverages supporting tools with ease to support client portfolio.
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT – Manages multiple clients/campaigns, maintaining appropriate and balanced focus on each. Displays consistent organizational skills and the ability to focus on and prioritize tasks based on client objectives. Organizes tasks by priority, creates efficient workflow, simplifying complex processes. Supports peers proactively and exhibits Excel & Improve mentality to provide supportive feedback and ideas for process & training improvement. Has excellent understanding of key risks to AP and client and proactively raises areas of concern.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS… you are able to execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including routine reporting, managing affiliate applications, recruitment list building, and deployment of creative assets. Working closely with managers you are able to maximize the effectiveness of each program and are regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers and process improvements. You are able to draft client and affiliate communications and respond inquiries and issues with little guidance from managers. Accounts are being monitored regularly for fraud and key risk areas, with no issues being missed, to ensure compliance with each program’s terms and conditions.
BY 1 YEAR… you are able to troubleshoot account and affiliate issues. Regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers, you are an integral part of each program you support. Efficiencies are continuing to be created and you are working closely with the manager as a team to provide excellent client service. You are able to take on new account responsibilities with guidance from managers. You serve as a thought leader among peers and regularly shares learnings within peer group for greater relationship & firm-building.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Only provides superior results and unsurpassed customer service
- Emphasizes an incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays accountability always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with large sets of data (including data pulling, organization, and insight creation)
- Has direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) or a strong interest in the industry
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1-4 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks and SaaS Platforms (ShareASale, Commission Junction, Impact, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Founded in 2007, Acceleration Partners is the recognized leader in partnership marketing and a six-time Global Performance Marketing Award (GPMA) winner in the “Best Affiliate and Partner Marketing Agency” category. Acceleration Partners manages programs in 40+ countries for more than 170 brands including Target, Columbia, Noom, ButcherBox, and Reebok. Acceleration Partners’ fully remote global staff of 300+ maintains a singular focus on delivering exceptional outcomes; and delivers deep and data-driven expertise in all key partnership marketing tactics, including affiliate, influencer, content, mass media, and B2B partner marketing. In addition, Acceleration Partners has received awards for its performance and exceptional culture, including “Best Agency” and “Best Team in Performance Marketing (“Performance Marketing Awards”), US Changemakers (“PerformanceIN“), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), and “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
As an organization, we are 100% remote, 100% of the time. Our infrastructure was built to operate remotely and we believe we do it better than most with equal access to tools, resources, colleagues, and leadership no matter where you are in the world or what your role is within the organization. When we ask our employees, “What motivates you to come to work every day?” Time and time again the answer is our people. Joining Acceleration Partners means joining a community of brilliant colleagues from around the world who are smart, driven, and who will challenge and motivate you to new heights.
AP PERKS & BENEFITS – WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% remote work for everyone
- Group medical, dental, and vision coverage insurance (with opt-out benefits)
- 401K with matching
- Open Paid Time Off
- Summer & Holiday company-wide shut-down weeks in July and December
- Volunteer and Birthday Time Off
- Focus Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave Benefits
- Wellness, Technology & Education Allowances
- Annual AP Summit all company meeting
- Paid sabbatical leaves, donation matching, and more!!
Benefits may vary based on full- or part-time status or country location.
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.