Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
Business Process Manager.
Ibotta is seeking a Business Process Manager, Retail Partnerships to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. This role will play a key part in driving the success of our business process optimization goals and continuous improvement efforts. Through implementing organizational processes and best practices you will have the opportunity to connect with multiple aspects of the business to help manage cross-functional projects that support the ongoing success of the Retail Client Partnerships Team.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Support Client Partnerships team to help streamline and enhance systems and processes related to Salesforce, Billing, Analytics, Affiliate.
- Review existing processes and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current workflow techniques.
- Support Ongoing Strategic Projects & Process Improvements Efforts with a focus on end to end project execution.
- Help drive Client Team adoption of systems and tools through execution overviews and training sessions.
- Lead client-specific and affiliate research in partnership with Technical Account Managers.
- Plan, execute and own ongoing management of resourcing, documentation, and process mapping for the Client Partnerships team.
- Support Quick Win Efforts like managing Jira stories with cross functional partners and gathering requirements for process improvement.
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency, & A good idea can come from anywhere
What we are looking for:
- 1-2+ years of experience in a process-driven role.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Ability to capitalize on past operations, process or project management experience to work with internal clients and partners to optimize our best practices.
- Demonstrated cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized and self-motivated, self starter, with a bias for action.
- Experience in a fast-moving startup a plus
- Like to Problem Solve
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a…”) is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cashback on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $60,000-$75,000. This compensation range is specific to the United States labor market and may be adjusted based on actual experience. This range does not apply to Canada or Mexico.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.