Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
Director, Product Marketing.
375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Publicis Media harnesses the power of modern media through global agency brands Performics, Spark Foundry, Starcom and Zenith. A key business solution of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], Publicis Media’s digital-first, data-driven global practices deliver client value and drive growth in a platform-powered world. It is present in more than sixty countries with over 23,000 employees worldwide.
The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for the go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution for one or more of PMX’s lines of business. This role will be a strategic partner to senior leadership, working directly with business, Strategy, Sales, and Product leaders to launch and grow PMX products and services.
The ideal candidate will be able to clearly create and articulate the value proposition of highly technical offerings for both internal educational and external marketing purposes. In this capacity, the Director of Product Marketing will help define product strategy, develop compelling value propositions across offerings, co-create thought leadership, and own customer engagement and education in order to grow product adoption and revenue
The Director of Product Marketing will partner with Leadership, Strategy, Product, and Sales to:
· Lead the creation of product marketing collateral for each supported product including product positioning, competitive landscape evaluation, market trends analyses, thought leadership, and customer segmentation
· Create the cross-functional GTM strategy and process for each supported line of business, including coordination and ownership of internal education, sales enablement, demand generation, and project management of associated activities
· Proactively identify needs for ongoing product marketing initiatives for new and current PMX products and services, working with cross-functional partners to meet key product adoption goals and continuously improve product-market fit
· Design and execute the process to proactively incorporate customer and sales feedback on product marketing collateral and positioning to continuously improve both advocacy for and adoption of products
· Cultivate deep expertise about our industry, customers, offerings, and the competitive landscape
The successful candidate should have:
· 5+ years of product marketing or strategy experience with enterprise services or software products
· Demonstrated knowledge of the media agency, advertising and marketing technology, and data ecosystems
· Ability to quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of and perspective on new concepts and products, inclusive of both high-level strategy and tactical go-to-market details
· Expert ability, interest, and experience distilling complex topics for cross-functional and senior leadership audiences into persuasive narratives in the form of both written documents and presentations
· Strong collaboration, detail orientation, project management, and market research skills
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation in a variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents or ask your recruiter for details.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $130,000-$204,500 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.