Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
Manager of Influencer Marketing.
PROVEN believes that everyone deserves skincare as unique as they are. Founded in 2017 by two women, PROVEN listens to the individual needs of each client and uses award-winning artificial intelligence to craft personalized, scientific, and effective skincare. Check us out in features on leading shows and publications including Shark Tank, Today Show, People, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Allure, Fox, CNBC, and Refinery29.
But, we’re not stopping with skincare. We saw an opportunity to take our data-driven, technology-fueled approach to help each unique individual discover a luxury fragrance they’ll love. In August 2022, we added Noteworthy to the PROVEN portfolio. Only Noteworthy uses proprietary AI to help real people find a signature scent. We have an 89% success rate of helping real people find a fragrance they love.
About the Job:
We are looking for a Manager of Influencer Marketing who is eager to contribute and execute onideas to drive customer acquisition and brand awareness through influencer channels. This person thrives in fast-paced environments, is obsessed about skincare, data, and personalization—and truly gets excited about influencer marketing and testing new tactics. They are also flexible and quick to adapt to the changing needs and landscape of a start-up. This person will report to the VP of Growth Marketing, and will own all aspects of influencer program management including, but not limited to, building a strong roster of direct and agency relationships across platforms while overseeing communications, negotiations, content strategy and the overall performance of campaigns and always on influencer strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee communications and content strategy for influencer relationships; negotiate budgets and contracts on behalf of both PROVEN and Noteworthy with the goal of achieving scale in our programs and strategic synergy.
- Grow PROVEN’s ambassador (influencer) program, while launching and scaling Noteworthy’s ambassador program, via identifying new influencers and deepening relationships with existing influencers to consistently evolve and expand our roster
- Manage influencer budget, reporting and invoicing.
- Leverage a data-centric approach to analyzing influencer campaign performance, with a focus on both upper funnel metrics (e.g. reach) and lower funnel metrics (e.g. CAC/ROAS), where relevant. Comfortable with optimizing to KPIs and finding ways to find efficiencies.
- Write creative briefs and manage assets.
- Communicate with external agencies and talent management partners.
- Assist with social media strategy across Instagram and TikTok; consistently explore and/or test new and emerging platforms beyond core platforms.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with or competent in influencer platforms, e.g. GRIN, Klear, AspireIQ, etc.
- 3 years of experience in influencer marketing; preferably at a start-up or in the beauty industry
- Experience with social media planning and content creation
- Proficient knowledge in Google Analytics, campaign reporting, and analysis
- Strong project management skills and ability to work with cross-functional partners
- Creative writing and editing
- Curious and passionate about the world of influencer marketing, always looking to evolve
Benefits of working at PROVEN:
At PROVEN, we are committed to the happiness and wellbeing of our employees, and our inclusive benefits include:
- Work flexibly – we are fully distributed with employees in CA, NY, IL, FL, DC, MA and WA and you can work from the convenience of your own home office
- Comprehensive health support – insurance for health, vision, dental, and dependent care – your health comes first, and we’ve got you covered
- Industry-leading 401k match – we invest in your future
- Unlimited paid time off (covering vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave) – every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family
- Exclusive employee subscription discounts and SWAG – to ensure you experience the magic of PROVEN’s products (and give us valuable feedback!)
- Regular company-wide events & outings – those who play together, stay together!
PROVEN is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.