Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
SR1, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, England
just Travel Cover is seeking a Marketing Executive to provide support to the Head of Marketing and existing team in delivering the company’s marketing strategy to acquire new customers, retain existing clients and achieve overall growth.
You will work mainly on the Just Travel Cover brand, but also across the company’s other brands.
You will grow our online presence, increase website traffic and drive calls to increase sales using a range of online and offline marketing channels including direct mail, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social media and SEO.
This is a hands-on role giving you the chance to put your experience into action, acquire new skills and develop your career at a thriving and ambitious company.
This is a hands-on role providing the chance to put your experience into action, acquire new skills and develop your career.
- Location: SR1, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- Salary: Competitive + Benefits (listed below)
Marketing Executive duties will include:
- Direct marketing – Get involved in acquisition and retention campaigns via channels that include direct mail, door drops, SMS and email.
- Affiliate marketing – Plan, deliver and grow Just Travel Cover’s affiliate marketing programme, working with cashback and voucher code sites, content partnerships, bloggers and influencers. Develop and grow partnerships and referral programmes to increase enquiries and sales.
- Email marketing – Deliver Just Travel Cover’s email marketing campaigns to engage with existing databases and drive repeat revenue. Ensure that databases are grown and refreshed. Ensure data is managed, maintained and used in compliance with data protection legislation.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click advertising (PPC) – Increase traffic to the company’s website and through search engine optimisation and pay-per- click advertising. Work closely with agency on optimising website content and support website growth plans.
- Social media – Grow company’s presence across social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Linked In. Develop campaigns to cultivate and engage with audiences and increase traffic into website.
- Online advertising / display – Increase traffic to the company’s website through online advertising including display campaigns.
- Web editing / content marketing / online copywriting – Work on the company’s multiple websites and develop new content in line with online marketing strategy.
- Other Advertising – Involvement in additional advertising including but not limited to press/magazines, video, radio and TV.
- Partnership work – Involvement in partnership work with insurance brokers, charities travel agents and public and private sector organisations to achieve company growth targets.
- Working with external agencies – Research and develop relationships with external agencies to achieve marketing objectives.
- Systems and Software – Utilise internal/external marketing and product technology systems and software and liaise with third party providers to improve customer experience and deliver marketing activity and campaigns.
- Undertake additional tasks as directed by the Head of Marketing.
Marketing Executive: Essential requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum two years’ experience in a marketing role that involves two or more of the following areas: email marketing, CRM, affiliate marketing, social media, website editing / SEO.
- Excellent project management skills inc planning, implementation, budgeting and monitoring.
- Knowledge of web-based content management systems.
- Ability to use data for marketing purposes.
- Knowledge of marketing, social media and CRM techniques to use for different audiences.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other Google programmes.
- Positive and energetic.
- Team player.
- Passionate to succeed.
- Self-starter able to prioritise Desirable requirements:
- Insurance industry experience
- Experience of SEO and PPC
- Experience of Direct Marketing
- Design skills (Canva / Photoshop)
- Google programmes (Tag Manager, AdWords)
To be a leading supplier of specialist medical Travel Insurance in the UK, adapting to evolving demands and needs, and at the forefront of new insurance products and technologies.
To help people of any age, living with any medical condition fulfil their travel ambitions, by providing the travel insurance they want and need, however, and whenever they want to buy it.
INTEGRITY |INNOVATIVE |SERVICE | PASSION | DIVERSITY
Offering the following benefits:
- 20 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Plus, an additional day for your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards (increase in holiday allowance)
- Staff discount (inc friends and family)
- JTC Rewards App (discounts at retailers)
- Career progression opportunities