Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
Principal Marketplaces Manager – (Remote).
ID.me simplifies how people securely prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital migration for many critical services. Those services require a trusted identity to safeguard against fraud and help ensure people are who they claim to be. With ID.me, login and identity credentials move with people, which can reduce the time and frustration of having to verify at multiple sites and set up multiple passwords.
ID.me is a credential service provider compliant with federal standards for digital identity verification.
In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
We are seeking a Principal Marketplaces Manager who will be responsible for operating the ID.me Shop Marketplace. We are looking for a strategic thinker who can operate the Shop Marketplace and build key external partnerships. Specifically, the individual will understand member needs, work with the sales team to source offers from brands, own affiliate pricing, and drive brand success using merchandising.
- Lay down clear strategy to achieve product market fit by user segment
- Empathize with users and understand their needs
- Lay down offer sourcing strategy by user segment and package the offers to create unique value proposition for users
- Own the affiliate commission pricing strategy and operations
- Ensure partners achieve success on ID.me Shop using merchandising and advocating for key product features
- Conduct market research for expansion into new markets and vertical segments
- Operate a high-performance organization. Holds high standards, continually synthesizes the situation, and is able to anticipate risks.
- Operate the marketplace weekly using data and insights
- 10+ years of Consulting or Marketplaces or Partnerships experience
- Ability to breakdown problems using first principles thinking
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to drive decision making. Hands on with data analysis including SQL.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build strong business partnerships
- Strength in applying processes in a fast-paced environment while maintaining room for flexibility and quick iterations
- Thought leader with successful track record of communicating effectively with senior leadership
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, engineering, or similar discipline
- MBA preferred but not required
Ideal candidate will thrive in the following culture:
- Ability to thrive when there are changing priorities and shifting of gears
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for marketplaces, learning and continuous improvement
Note that candidates must be located in the continental U.S.