Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, impact.com has grown to over 900 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Are you passionate about consumer protection and helping companies comply with important laws and regulations? Are you organized and is your attention to detail exceptional? Join our compliance team and help ensure partners are obeying advertisers’ rules, while working within best-in-class technology.
What you will be doing:
- Act as main compliance, client-facing point of contact for advertiser client and relevant agencies
- Project manage and collaborate with international resources, ensuring client compliance SLAs are met
- Decision quickly, escalating issues to clients, media partners and managers as needed.
- Identify opportunities to improve the Regulated Compliance product; enter JIRA tickets accordingly
- Identify process improvements and internal needs. Work alongside the manager to implement and carry out.
- Advise on and carry out best practices for program compliance
- Collaborate with internal departments on goals and projects
- Create internal and external reports and presentations (e.g. business reviews) as needed
- Oversee associate day-to-day tasks
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years of customer service and support, ideally in a software application product environment
- 3+ years of compliance/fraud investigations especially in the performance marketing space
- 2+ years of project management
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to multitask while under pressure
- Comfortable performing work under minimal supervision
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the financial vertical in the affiliate space and relevant compliance rules and regulations that govern advertiser marketing activities
- Capable of leading best practice discussions and training internally and externally
Salary range: $75,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year, plus additional 5% variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance and eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.