Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
Connexity, a Taboola company and its affiliate companies, Skimlinks and ShopYourLikes, is a global e-commerce monetization platform, with offices in LA, London, Germany, and NYC. We work with over 60K premium publishers (Condé Nast, Hearst Magazines, Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Refinery29, and more…) and over 50K retailers around the world helping content producers get paid commissions for the products and brands they write about. This gives us a direct view of the browsing and shopping behaviors of over 650 million users. Our technology understands the web pages users visit, the brands and products they look at, the links they click on, and the purchases they make, across our entire network. We track over $2.5m affiliated sales every day and have the expertise and the tools to power all commerce strategies on every channel development of new Merchant / Advertiser client relationships.
Following the expansion of our publisher network, we are seeking a collaborative, driven, and creative Publisher Account Manager to own and develop a portfolio of Publisher clients ensuring full utilization of the Skimlinks’ and Connexity services and platform. Our ideal champion will challenge status quo, exceed client expectations, and be driven to identify opportunities to expand and strengthen our publisher partnerships with content publishers across the US market.
Connexity has recently been acquired by Taboola to make the first Open-Web Source for Publishers connecting editorial content to product recommendations, where readers can easily buy products related to stories they are reading.
- Manage, retain and accelerate growth of accounts through highly pro-active client engagement including the evaluation of Publishers’ long term strategic objectives
- Upsell your Publishers on Skimlinks/Connexity growth tools within your portfolio to increase revenue
- Develop strategic plans for client portfolio to drive revenue growth, deliver on KPIs and achieve operational excellence
- Become a key strategic partner to top tier publishers
- Identify and create new value opportunity with top tier publishers
- Identify opportunities to align our current or potential product offerings with the goals and themes of top tier publishers
- Closely monitor and evaluate campaign performance. Work closely with analytics team on campaign strategy and optimizations
- Resolve account issues pro-actively and expediently; work cross departmentally for issue resolution when needed
- Provide marketplace feedback and competitive intelligence to internal groups to improve and enhance product offerings
- Attend tradeshows/conferences to evangelize our value proposition to new and existing clients
- Utilize internal and Salesforce dashboards to understand progress against targets and how to reach them
- Present quarterly business reviews for top Publishers
- Regularly analyze data around how a Publisher is performing, benchmarking them against their competitors and providing suggestions for how they can grow
- Compile and analyze Publisher reports in regards to activities with specific merchants
- Collaborate with the Operations team to ensure seamless implementation of Skimlinks technology
- 3+ years of account management and new business acquisition experience with a proven track record within a structured sales environment
- Solid understanding of the advertising, affiliate, paid search, online publishing or media industry
- Understanding of CPC and CPA cost models and KPIs associated with Publisher ecosystem (revenue per redirect, revenuer per session, conversion, cost of sale, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, relationship building and account management
- Strong analytic, quantitative and technical aptitude with great attention to detail
- Driven to help publishers find growth opportunity
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible and adaptable with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Salesforce/Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience at a BNPL company or working with BNPLs a plus but not required
- BA/BS Degree
Voted “Best Places to Work,” our culture is driven by self-starters, team players, and visionaries. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, EMEA and APAC. We are committed to providing a culture at Connexity that supports the diversity, equity and inclusion of our most valuable asset, our people. We encourage individuality, and are driven to represent a workplace that celebrates our differences, and provides opportunities equally across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and all other demographics. Our actions across Education, Recruitment, Retention, and Volunteering reflect our core company values and remind us that we’re all in this together to drive positive change in our industry.
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k Matching)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D), LTD & STD
- Paid Leave Benefits (Maternity, Paternity & Medical)
- Learning & Development Program (educational tool)
- Flexible work schedules
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
We are committed to providing a culture at Connexity that supports the diversity, equity and inclusion of our most valuable asset, our people. We encourage individuality and are driven to represent a workplace that celebrates our differences, and provides opportunities equally across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and all other demographics. Our actions across Education, Recruitment, Retention, and Volunteering reflect our core company values and remind us that we’re all in this together to drive positive change in our industry.
The pay range for this position is $85,000 – $110,000. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Compensation packages include a variety of perks such as Bonus, Equity, 401(k) match, and rich benefits.