Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
Connexity, a Taboola company and its affiliate companies, Skimlinks and ShopYourLikes, is a global e-commerce monetization platform, with offices in LA, London, Germany, and NYC. We work with over 60K premium publishers (Condé Nast, Hearst Magazines, Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Refinery29, and more…) and over 50K retailers around the world helping content producers get paid commissions for the products and brands they write about. This gives us a direct view of the browsing and shopping behaviors of over 650 million users. Our technology understands the web pages users visit, the brands and products they look at, the links they click on, and the purchases they make, across our entire network. We track over $2.5m affiliated sales every day and have the expertise and the tools to power all commerce strategies on every channel development of new Merchant / Advertiser client relationships.
We are seeking a collaborative, driven, and creative Publisher Acquisition & Growth Manager to acquire new business and own and a portfolio of Publisher clients ensuring full utilization of the Skimlinks’ and Connexity services and platform. Our ideal champion will challenge status quo, exceed client expectations, and be driven to identify opportunities to expand and strengthen our publisher partnerships with content publishers across the US market.
Connexity has recently been acquired by Taboola to make the first Open-Web Source for Publishers connecting editorial content to product recommendations, where readers can easily buy products related to stories they are reading.
- Reach out to and acquire new premium content publishers across the US market
- Own and develop a portfolio of Publisher clients so they utilise Skimlinks’ and Connexity services and platform to their fullest potential
- Build a pipeline of the largest premium content publishers in the US
- Upsell your Publishers on internal growth tools within your portfolio to increase revenue
- Negotiate and close new contracts with content publishers in the market
- Educate and influence editorials teams on how to create best commerce content to start ramping up revenue
- Successfully evangelize how Publishers can benefit from a partnership with Skimlinks-Connexity
- Utilize internal and Salesforce dashboards to understand progress against targets and how to reach them
- Conduct quarterly QBRs for top Publishers
- Regularly analyze data around how a Publisher is performing, benchmarking them against their competitors and providing suggestions for how they can grow
- Compile and analyze Publisher reports in regard to activities with specific merchants
- Work with the Operations team to ensure seamless implementation
- Reinforce Skimlinks-Connexity strong network quality standards and full Merchant transparency
- Attend conferences and industry events to represent Skimlinks-Connexity to current and prospective clients
- 4-5 years of account management and new business acquisition experience with a proven track record within a structured sales environment
- Solid understanding of the advertising, affiliate, paid search, online publishing or media industry
- Understanding of CPC and CPA cost models and KPIs associated with Publisher ecosystem (revenue per redirect, revenuer per session, conversion, cost of sale, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, relationship building and account management
- Strong analytic, quantitative and technical aptitude with great attention to detail
- Drive to help publishers find growth opportunity
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible and adaptable with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Salesforce/Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint
- BA/BS Degree
Voted “Best Places to Work,” our culture is driven by self-starters, team players, and visionaries. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, EMEA and APAC. We are committed to providing a culture at Connexity that supports the diversity, equity and inclusion of our most valuable asset, our people. We encourage individuality, and are driven to represent a workplace that celebrates our differences, and provides opportunities equally across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and all other demographics. Our actions across Education, Recruitment, Retention, and Volunteering reflect our core company values and remind us that we’re all in this together to drive positive change in our industry.
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k Matching)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D), LTD & STD
- Paid Leave Benefits (Maternity, Paternity & Medical)
- Learning & Development Program (educational tool)
- Flexible work schedules
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
We are committed to providing a culture at Connexity that supports the diversity, equity and inclusion of our most valuable asset, our people. We encourage individuality and are driven to represent a workplace that celebrates our differences, and provides opportunities equally across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and all other demographics. Our actions across Education, Recruitment, Retention, and Volunteering reflect our core company values and remind us that we’re all in this together to drive positive change in our industry.
The pay range for this position is $85,000 – $110,000. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Compensation packages include a variety of perks such as Bonus, Equity, 401(k) match, and rich benefits.